Deep learning for computer vision with python Free Download. This book has one goal — to help developers, researchers, and students just like yourself become experts in deep_learning for image recognition and classification.
What is this book? And what does it cover?
Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python will make you an expert in deep learning for computer vision and visual recognition tasks.
Inside the book we will focus on:
- Neural Networks and Machine Learning
- Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs)
- Object detection, localization, and segmentation with deep-learning
- Training large-scale (ImageNet-level) networks
- Hands on implementations using the Python programming language and the Keras, TensorFlow 2.0, and mxnet deep learning libraries
“Is this book right for me?”
This book is for developers, researchers, and students who have at least some programming experience and want to become proficient in deep learning for computer vision & visual recognition.